Vol.1 Issue 13
In the immortal words of Al Pacino’s famous character Michael Corleone in the Godfather III, “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!” I’m talking of course about Super Bowl sports betting! And before you @ me, I am not alone. This year hopeful prognosticators are expected to plop down over $6.8 billion in Super Bowl wagers in the U.S. alone. If that number sounds astronomical, it’s because that number really is astronomical. We’re talking Neil deGrasse Tyson fist pumping in his home made anti-gravity chamber astronomical levels here. But what does that crazy number translate to in real life? Imagine if all 330 million American adults each placed a $20 bet on the game or every person on the planet decided to Venmo you $0.90. While your Venmo crashes, let me remind you that there is a hell of a lot of money up for grabs on Super Sunday and I for one want in on the action! Below you will find a range of betting options to tickle your big game wagering fancy. All of the lines and odds are from the William Hill Sportbook.
Andy Reid is going to put the ball and the game in the hands of his MVP QB Patrick Mahomes! I would not be surprised if Mahomes drops back to pass between 40-45 times on Sunday. This means taking the over in most of his props.
- Total Passing Attempts – Over 37.0 -110
- Total Passing Touchdowns – Over 2.5 +105
- Total Rushing Attempts – Over 5.5 -110
- Total Interceptions- Over 0.5 +120
- Total Passing Completions – Over 24.5 -110
- MVP -120
George Kittle is one of my top 5 favorite players to watch and an all around absolute animal! With that being said, his pass catching skills have not been featured heavily in the run dominated scheme that got the 49ers to the Super Bowl. I think that he finds the end zone, but victory for the 49ers will come on the ground, not through the air.
- Total Receiving Yards – Under 73.5 -110
- Total Receptions – Under 6.5 -130
- Will George Kittle Score A Touchdown – Yes +140
- Score the 1st TD +1000
Let me start by saying that I love Mecole in SB54! I love the potential CB match-ups he will be facing, his blazing 4.33 40 speed and his big play ability to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. His prop bets are enticing!
- Yards Of Longest Kickoff Return – Over 28.5 -110
- Yards Of Longest Punt Return – Over 8.5 -110
- Total Receiving Yards – Over 20.5 -110
- Total Receptions – Over 1.5 +120
The college RB turned NFL WR is electric in space and if Kyle Shanahan can get him enough touches, we can all make some money come Sunday!
- Total Rushing Attempts – Over 0.5 -250
- Total Reception – Over 3.5 -140
- Total Rushing Yards – Over 13.5 -110
- Will Deebo Samuel Score A Touchdown – Yes +165
- Chiefs -1 -110
- Under 54.5 -110
- 1st Quarter Spread – San Francisco 49ers +0.5 -160
- Total Players With A Pass Attempt In Game – Over 2.5 +120
- Total Sacks In Game – Over 4.5 -120
Long Shots = Pay Day – MVP Long Shot Odds
- George Kittle +1500
- Deebo Samuel +1800
- Travis Kelce +1800
- Tyreek Hill +1800
- Mecole Hardman +7500
It’s All Fun and Games
- Coin Toss – Head/Tails (both) +105
- Result Of First Coach’s Challenge – Upheld/Overturned (both) -110
- Will A Drive Start At The 5 Yard Line or Less – Yes -120
- Will Either Team Use All 6 Timeouts In Regulation Time? – Yes +175
- Three Unanswered Scores In Game? – No +165
May the sports betting gods be with us all!